More remains have been found at the site of the Costa Concordia wreck off the Tuscan island of Giglio, the head of Italy's civil protection agency said on Wednesday.
It's the second find after bones were recovered on the seabed last week by divers searching for two lost victims of the cruise ship disaster.
"Both sets of remains have undergone DNA tests. Before jumping to easy conclusions, we must wait for the results," Gabrielli said, according to the Italian news agency ANSA.
PHOTOS: See How the Costa Concordia Was Raised
The Concordia had 4,229 people from 70 countries on board when Capt. Francesco Schettino allegedly drove it on an unauthorized route too close to shore, ripping a huge gash in the hull.
As the ship tumbled onto its side on Jan. 13, 2012, it claimed 32 lives. Among them, two bodies - Italian passenger Maria Grazia Tricarichi and Indian crew member Russel Rebello - have been missing.
PHOTOS: The Dark Side of the Costa Concordia
The findings come after the Concordia was pulled upright last month in an unprecedented salvage operation.