Despite rough weather, recovery work continued and divers pulled the body of another victim from a submerged deck on the stricken ship.
She was not immediately identified. Italy's civil defense organization said the woman was discovered on deck six in the submerged part of the vessel.
The Costa Concordia ran aground on rocks with some 4,200 people aboard and is lying on its side off the Tuscan island of Giglio. Fifteen people remain missing.
Authorities on Saturday said another woman, whose identity had not previously been released, was German passenger Inge Schall.
Of the 17 bodies found, 15 have now been identified. They are: five Germans, four French people, three Italians, a Hungarian, a Spaniard and a Peruvian.
On Friday, six Costa Concordia passengers sued parent company Carnival Cruise Lines in Miami, demanding compensation totaling $460 million. It's one of what is likely to be a slew of lawsuits against the cruise firm, and several consumer associations have already announced their intention to bring a class action case.