In 2008, an 11-month-old baby boy died from ingesting heroin. But at the time, it wasn't clear how he ingested it. Recently, investigators uncovered new information, leading them to believe that the infant's exposure to the drug was intentional. When confronted with the evidence, the parents — Denise Manco, 35, and Rondell Moore, 37, of Ocean County, New Jersey — admitted rubbing heroin on the baby's gums to soothe the pain from teething. Both parents face up to 10 years in prison at their sentencing, which is set for February 22.

via Yahoo! News